Sunday, December 9, 2012

Exercising ma faith

December is a month of joy, happiness and laughter. but for me, December is also another month for me to exercise my faith. Its christmas! and so, most f my money would be spent on gifts.

I am still gonna stick to my budget every month but with an additional thing to spend on. and so far, i have only RM 90 to last me till the 22nd of this month. i'm going back on 22nd Dec and so i'll only have to worry bout expenses till 22nd. So, i have already decided not to go for the Christmas + New year dinner, so RM 80 is safe!

I suddenly remembered the fact that i have yet to get Dr Jill a Christmas gift and so asked Joel to get her a wall calendar as he mentioned the calendars are quite hard to sell. Then after that, i remembered, i'm quite tight on cash this month. so, RM 30 dropping from the sky?? i dont think so. i just learned to trust in the Lord.

Suddenly an idea came to me to search my drawer again, although i remembered i dont have any cash left. btut i still did. hoping for a miracle to happen. and it did! i found $15! 15 sing dollars = more than RM30!
WOOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!! PRAISE THE LORD! yea.

EXERCISING MY FAITH!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment