Friday, December 2, 2011

Read read read!!

Have you ever feel so hopeless and so dried like there is no way for you to ecape??
have you ever wondered if there is ever a solution to the many problems you face??
well, i went through that period of time in my life always, but nothing compares to this one which i experienced a few days back.

It was really a difficult time and i felt like there is no way things are going to work out. For a few days, it has been tormenting me. My mind was so full of it but i just cant get it to go away. its the truth, its reality. its always going to be there. the worst thing is, i can't just run away like how i would usually opt for.. because i'm still having classes. i cant even leave the college and run to serenity like how i would have done if i have the freedom to enter and leave college during weekdays.

So, i still went for classes. even then, my mind was still in a mess thinking of what i was facing. then right after bio class, i nearly wanted to just give up and then.... A voice just spoke to me and said, '' Why dont you just ask of me?'' thinking back, only i realized that was the Lord speaking to me...

there and then, i decided to ask of the Lord for help. Without Him, i really cant imaginne how life would be for me because, yes! a miracle happened. Whenever i pray i know He will ot fail me. My God will not fail me. He has never failed me...

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment