Friday, December 30, 2011

I am surrounded with love

Since I came to Penang, my eyes have been opened to the importance of friends. I begin to feel it only when i'm away from home. Without them, my life would have been very different. Although not many, but one is enough to make my life a more comforting asset to have. Being stuck here in the middle of nowhere with no family, no musical instrument for me to spend my time with, friends is what i really need. Leaving Senai International Airport  boarding the plane bound for Penang now doesnt feel so bad anymore. I used to cry as i sat waiting at the gate, but now, i can come back to Penang smiling knowing that there are people there to welcome me back. :) Life is good! 

At first, i dread at the thought of spending my new year alone.. :( it was terrible for me as Chiara will be going back to JB, Thari will be going to Ipoh, Dhipa will be going out with the girls to the island.. I felt so alone.. I felt so miserable, i felt left out and left behind. and i hate that feeling! but then, other friends asked me to join them. but, I cant as it will be inconvenient for me. Whether i celebrate new year with my friends or not is no more important, because i realized that i do have friends who care about me and thats all that matters. Even Thari and Chiara felt bad because they wont be spending time with me during new year, but its the thought that counts. :) Love you girls! 

Thanks for making my life better here without my family by my side to see me through. You guys are like family to me... 

I thank the Lord for them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment