Friday, November 18, 2011

Blogging again

I'm back in Penang again after 2 weeks of holidays. Sem1 is over and i dont look forward to sem2 at all.. i hate the feeling at Senai Airport.. Everytime i am there, i get the feeling that i hate the most. Leaving.. i hate people leaving me and i hate myself leaving all the ones i love. but i know, this is the phase everyone has to go through. Another 5 months and i'm done with matriculation.. i cant wait for it to be over. After 5 months here, i still dont llike this dreadful place, but no doubt the fact that i am sharing the same room with Chiara did ease my rejection towards this place. I totally hated this place during the first 3 months or so, but moving in with Chiara made me see that things arent so bad after all.. but Sunday evenings are the worst. i just want to sleep during that time and wake up at night. because i just hate the feeling of missingthe people i love and being so far away.. that feeling becomes very evident especially on Sunday evenings.. especially when i look at the sky and i think of them.. missing me too.. my heart just feels so heavy. but guess what?? i'll do what i do best.. Run away. i just dont want to face the truth. i just want to live in my dreams during that time. 

I dont know why i'm feeling all emo again.. i'm feeling as if i have been abandoned.. the feeling when i am told that i am not allowed to return back to JB or Klang during my mid-sem break next year also during CNY.. Not only i will have to celebrate my birthday in Penang, my CNY will be here too.. Looking at the half empty college, i wouldnt know how to content my emptiness... 

Time seems to be crawling slowly for me.. it seems like it'll take forever for me to be with my family again.. this wouldnt be the case if i'm not here.. but i guess the Lord has His plans for me and He has His reasons for everything that happens now and then.. i'll just have to be more optimistic and remain hopeful in every way and trust that all things work for good to those who love Him. :) 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment