Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LIfestyle changes

Change is not always a good thing. I experienced this myself first hand. what does it mean to be influenced by something or someone? it means we are changing to become more and more like something or someone. its pretty scary. After spending a year in Penang and a year in KL, i noticed changes in myself (obviously) but those changes aren't necessarily good. at some point, i noticed that there are so little that i care about. so little lives that i wanna bother myself with. and thats a bad sign cause the day i stopped caring for others is the day i live for myself. I have become so selfish that even I cant recognize myself. the way I dress, the way i talk, the way i treat others have to change! There is nothing lacking in me but i kept feeling like there is something lacking. but the truth is, I have everything except PASSION. Passion is what drove Jesus to the cross. He has passion for you and me. I wanna be passionate about something. Something that i can indeed be proud of and be involved in and be happy and satisfied about. No amount of dresses or earrings can make up for that lost of passion. yes, they can disguise the emptiness for a while, but after everything seems old, I feel empty again. Passion to do everything that i once used to love doing. although sometimes it gets tiring, I should never give up the passion that I once lived for. the passion that drives me to get out of bed every day. the look in my eyes that even others can see is all driven by passion.

SO LIVE OUT THE PASSION!

1 comment: