Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One chapter closed

Finally finished my matriculation course! What an accomplishment! Thank God for seeing me through the whole 10 months in Penang. Thinking back, I was dependent on His grace and provision during the whole 10 months stay in Penang. He has been faithful. Not only He provided a way for me to get into uni through the easiest and fastest way, He provided me with friends i never thought i could make. He really is faithful. He is faithful. During sem one, i was such an introvert, looking forward to holidays only. to go see Luke or to go home! but during sem two, i was a whole lot more happy and open and i made really good friends to help me stop crying whenever i leave the Senai International Airport. College life becomes a lot more happy and enjoyable. Penang is a great place to stay.

Dr. Bernard and his family was very hospitable. They provided me accommodation whenever i needed it. He charges me at a cheaper rate whenever i go to his clinic when i'm sick. Leonard is a lawyer who is close to me and whom i hold very dear. he is friend who understands and thinks clearly and distinctively. Although rebellious, but he is fun to be with and is very caring and is not subject to anything he deems is unnecessary. haahhhah! i loved hanging out with Leonard. Me, Dharma, Yuhan and Leonard would go all the way to the island for lunch and we would talk from evening till night. I loved talking to Leonard. Benji is this funny, wacky drummer and graphic designer i met at the wedding i played keyboard for. He is sooooooooooooo hilarious! He'll just make fun and tease me non-stop! he just wont give me a break! hahhahhah! i enjoyed spending time with Leonard and Benji. me and Yuhan would be so entertained by the both of them.. one thing in common. We all love MUSIC! we have so much to discuss or criticize. hahha! oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment