Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back home

It is really such a blessing to be back home! the feeling of being home is just different. I just love being around my family members again. Its so much fun being around them. Mom is trying her bets to lay her hands on poppiah just cause i love it.. awww... so touched! but i hate it when everyone is out and its just me and the maid at home.. but i love it when it comes to having dinner. everyone would be at home by then and its fun listening to each of them sharing whatever happened in school or at work :) and after dinner, it would be 'bro accompanying' time. I'll keep my brother company when he studies. we'll both read the same thing and then do exercises. I'll end up getting higher marks than him for sure :P hahahhaha! we'll then debate whose answer is correct. :P its fun! cant imagine me studying form2 history rite? hahaha! its a burden i'll gladly shoulder just for my brother :) love you Justin! althoguh most of the time annnoying, but i realized how much i missed him when i was in Penang. I'm definitely gonna treasure him, his annoying acts and lame jokes more now :) Thank you Lord for blessing me with a brother like him.

My sis on the other hand is all grown up already. Miss popular is now even getting suitors from the boys' school my bro is in and hahahah! indeed quite a number of boys want to get to know her through my bro.. hahahha! poor boy. and i would be lying if i said she isn't pretty cause God has blessed her with good looks. more than mine (just had to admit) :P and she is one girl who possess leadership skills.. PBSM is really fortunate to have her as president. Dedicated and motivated.

Mom is still busy with school but i could see just how much she misses me. She'll cook a feast for dinner whenever possible cause i'm back home! Sacrificial and always ready to cater to my needs, mom is the one i missed the most during my stay in Penang. I missed her a lot.

Dad talked to me a lot during this hols.. Future plans mostly. i like talking to dad cause he made me think critically and draw a clear boundary between right and wrong, necessity and additional.. he just makes me do a lot of thinking. Its nice to know that daddy is always there to offer me solutions to my problems. He never fails to provide solutions as long as i bring my problems to him. I like him like that.

So, i plan to enhance my ever-lousy driving skills and pick up some cooking during this 4 months break of mine. And i'm going to make it a point to visit a friend in the nursing home, Ganesh as often as possible when i have the courage to drive. Dont wanna trouble my parents to send me to and fro whenever i wanna visit him. On top of that, I would wanna pick up a new language. French perhaps? i heard its difficult and therefore i would wanna give it a shot. so.. yah.

You might be suprised but i left my things still unpacked for 3 days until yesterday when i decided to do some spring cleaning.. My whole room is so nice now! so much entertainment and my bed is more comfortable than ever with 3 pillows :P there is a drumset, a desktop, 2 guitars, 2 lapotops (one being mine and another my siblings'), a tv!! wow! but then, i made sure that i dont be like rapunzel locked up in my room, caught up with all these entertainments. I make sure i spend enough time with my family before i take off to uni again. This time, i'll be away for 5 whole years!!

Anyway, its good to be back again! back to civilisation. hahahhah! but i enjoyed my 10 months stay in Penang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment