Monday, June 18, 2012

two months since college ended

Its 2 months since college ended. and i'm now bored at home, not doing anything.. but i did wet out today to look for a job. and its looked quite promising. i went to Poliklinik Yap at tun aminah. apparently they have a shortage of people during night shifts. so, without hesitation, i said i was fine with working night shifts. 11pm-8am doesnt sound that bad.. i would be glad cause i still get to hang out with my friends in the morning then go back home about afternoon and catch a nap and then set out for work at night. its cool and i'm happy. i guess the Lord has indeed made a way for me like he always do. Luke isnt so keen about me taking on this job though. he is worried about my safety. awww.. thats why i love him. but i assured him that i'll be fine. i know i'll be. :)

life seems quite boring nowadays but i hope it'll end soon when my job starts. i hate to be a pain to Luke and having to bother him everyday just cause i miss him and cause i dont have anything else to do.. i feel bad for doing that. so, i need something to keep me on my feet ASAP. so a job is what i need the most now. hopefully, Dr Yap will get back to me.

Books have been my best company for the past weeks. i finished 2 books so far. 2 good books. i hope to purchase some more of those books. i know, its a girl thing. romance novels. i love those. its something a guy can never understand. *shrugs*

Alternating between the tv, computer, tablet and books isnt such a good idea but it kept me alive for the past 2 months. so, my resolution for the next 2 months is..

1. work at a clinic (i need the clinical attachment)
2. learn how to make egg tarts (i hope to bake it for Luke, since muffins are too hard for a beginner in baking)  hopefully he'll like tarts just as much
3.  lose weight (i know i've been on this since a long time ago, but i guess its time to seriously get it started)
4. brush up my keyboard playing skills (i lost a lot of the sensitive music ear already) and its definitely time to mix up a bit of jazz/rock into my music.

hopefully things turn out according to plan but after all those experiences, i'll say.. hope for the best and be prepared for the worst

No comments:

Post a Comment