Tuesday, June 5, 2012

London Musical

It was a monday afternoon when Odelia, Justin, Evelyn, my fav cuzzie and I were watching Men In Black 3 when Luke messaged and asked if i wanna go for a musical with him at night. i was reluctant cause any parent would say no to their kid going out till so late at night (when the musical ends it'll most probably be 11pm)  but i still wanted to try my luck and to my suprise, dad said OKAY! wow! i really was taken aback by his almost immediate consent. 

so me and Odelia went on home and got ready to go to the musical and since its our first time attending a musical, we were both very excited! my sis just mentioned the night before that she wanted to watch 'London Musical' and waahahhhhaaa! there she got it!

it was an awesome performance by a group of very talented and energetic young troop :) the lightings, the singing, the dancing.... its all so beautiful and extravagant! it was worth it!

Sayi and mom sent Luke back to his hostel and he was so shy and nervous meeting my family. hahhaha! he bought Samuel a cup of hot cappuccino. hehehe. Samuel has been putting up good words for him since. hahah! i bet Luke saw THIS coming. :P 




sis getting all excited in the train

the stage

me and sis afer the show

two middle childs making fun of each other

simply Luke and I
lO

No comments:

Post a Comment